Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Letter Aa Week

Today we began our Letter Aa week and we are focusing on Apples.

I read 'I Am An Apple'
by: Jean Marzollo
Photo
This story depicts a bud on a apple tree as it grows into an apple, ripens, is harvested, and provides seeds as a promise for the future.

Apple Craft
Photo

I printed this apple template on cardstock from the Jumbo Border's Book a former kindergarten teacher gave me. I cut red squares for them to glue on the apple and they used a green marker to color the leaf.
Photo
This will go in their ABC Binders

I found these apple tracer sheets at 1+1+1=1 Tot School Printable's. Trace Big A to little a. I laminated them so they could practiced with them all week. The younger tots got a kick out of just drawing all over it. Funny!

Here are couple of song's we listened to today!
Did you know there were so many different types of apples?












I'm linking here..

1 comment:

brenna said...

Thanks for the song links. I didn't know the first one you linked. Definitely gonna add it to my apple theme week.

Twitter Bird Gadget