Saturday, January 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Wow! I have received two awards in one week!
I feel special!

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award.
The rules of this award are as follows:

1. Show your thanks to the person whom nominated your for this award by linking back to their blog.
Thank you so much Brenna at Children's Ministry, Education, and Life.

2. Nominate five other blogs (200 followers or less) by posting a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Check out the other blogs.

Here are the blogs I'm nominating.



Lori

2 comments:

MiaB said...

Thank you so much for the award... I greatly appreciate it :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

~MiaB
www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

Kim Stevens said...

FaBulOUs! ; ) I haven't forgotten about ya on Friday's, it's been crazy through the holiday's and this week I didn't even get one posted. I have only missed one Friday in a year - but a visit to the ER on Wednesday that went into the morning hours on Thursday meant it just wasn't happening!

Twitter Bird Gadget