Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kitty Cat Pumpkins


If you want to make pumpkins you do not have to carve and that are not scary these are the cutest!
I found my inspiration from my all you magazine Halloween issue from last year. Although mine are some what different results are basically the same. And easy to make.


Items Needed that I used:

Small pumpkin
Black and Orange Card stock
Googly eyes
Glue
Pipe cleaner
Hole puncher
Marker
Toothpicks
Black electrical tape
Tack to make holes for ears
Scissors

Take the black card stock and cut 3 inch triangles for ears. Orange, cut 2 inches, glue the orange on top of the black. I hole punched the black card stock for the polka dots on the ears and glued in place.
Next use the black tape to adhere the tooth in place on the back of each ear. Use the tack to start the hole to place the tooth pick in the hole. Some pumpkins are tough, I had to use a knife to help the tooth pick through one.
Glue the eyes in place.
Cut a 1/2 to 1 inch triangle for the nose and glue in place.
Use the marker to draw the mouth.
I used hot glue for the whiskers which you can see. You may want to use tacky glue instead.

Once you've added the whiskers you are done.

The results are cute!

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget