Thursday, October 28, 2010

5 Little Pumpkins Craft


Halloween is a great time for crafts! And this craft is perfect as it comes with a catchy little poem that we all love. I searched and searched this year to find the 5 Little Pumpkins craft for the kids to make. While there are so many good ones out there I finally decided on this one from Ramblings of a Crazy Woman.
I love the Popsicle stick gate!

Items Needed for this craft:
Construction Paper
Popsicle sticks
Glue
Markers
Crayon
Scissors

Have the children use the brown marker to color the fence then glue to construction paper.
Cut out pumpkins and have them make their faces and glue on top of gate.
( I used my Slice die-cutter for the pumpkins and the witch)
 Used the white crayon to color a moon in the night.
They also used a green marker and made grass under the fence which I do not have a picture of.
We said the poem over and over as we were making this craft. :)
I also printed the poem and glued to the top of page later so their parents could say the poem with them.


5 Little Pumpkins

5 little pumpkins sitting on a gate.
The first one said, "Oh my it's getting late."
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "But we don't care."
The fourth one said, "Let's run and run."

The fifth one said, "Isn't Halloween fun!"
"Wooo" went the wind,
And out went the lights.
And 5 little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget