Saturday, April 14, 2012

Angry Birds | Bean Bag Craft

This week we have been on Birds, so I thought it would be fun to make a craft with the children of something they all seem to know and love! I found the Angry Birds craft here and had all the supplies on hand.

 Supplies Used:
red, blue, green, yellow, and black felt
googly eyes
hot glue or you can sew together
marker to trace a circle or free hand
scissors
beans







Cut your circles (2 circles for each color) ,beaks, hair, and eyebrows out.

Use the hot glue to adhere the above to your circle along with your googly eyes first.

Take the other circle and use the hot glue around the circle leaving a small opening to add beans, place face on top, press firmly around. 

Add beans, glue in the hole and that's it!


They turned out super cute! But I do believe I need to sew around the edges, we did lose a few beans and had to glue it again.


Thanks for visiting, if you make this craft let me know so I can come see your Angry Birds.
Lori


Sharing here:
Classified: MomPhotobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

These are too cute! You're just missing the pigs! :)

Twitter Bird Gadget