Friday, October 7, 2011

Foto Friday | Machines

Happy Friday Everyone & Welcome Back to Foto Friday!
I hope everyone has had a fantastic week. My family and I sure had a pleasant, cool, and peaceful week on vacation visiting family in Wisconsin.

Last week's theme was "Books" and I have a couple I would like to feature this week. 

 Amanda from Growth Chart Moments shared her collection of books with us. I love her choice of actions and textures used. 


Naomi from The Incomplete Works of Anselm had a couple of images to choose from. I really like this one with just a peek at the books, vintage fan, and a photograph in the background. Just beautiful. And I love the choice of colors.

 This week's theme is "Machine's." So had you figured out what my photo might be?
Well, you know my boyfriend was raised on a farm! :)


The tractor belongs to the guy on the left, he bought the family farm. And if you don't think these guys are "Machine's" I do. You must be to work on a farm, that's hard work. My boyfriend is in the Packers jersey, his dad has the beard, and his uncle in the camo shirt, who still helps out at the farm as needed, that's dedicated! They all still love everything about the farm life even though they say they wouldn't do again. Can you tell by the way they are all there congregating with the newest farmer, who was supposed to be working. Haha, love it! 

Now it's your turn to share your "Machine" photos.
Grab the button or link back to me, visit other blogs with words of encouragement.
If you are new to Foto Friday you can read the Foto Friday FAQ's here
If you have a theme suggestion, email it to me.






Photobucket


Next week's theme "Leaves"

If  you were featured and would like a button grab it.

I'm thinking about making new buttons for Foto Fiday with photos I've taken. What do you think?




10 comments:

Rachel said...

I have such respect for farmers... and no ability. But I have great ability in enjoying the fruits of their labor :D

Amanda said...

I like the tractor picture. Jack's going to love it :) I also like the men standing around talking about the tractor (at least that's what I imagine). Neat picture of generations and farmers.

Amanda said...

OH, and thank you for the feature. I had fun editing that picture, even though I wasn't in love when I finished. It's growing on me though. I took some pictures of my grandmother's old books this week and I kept thinking about how I would edit them :)

Leovi said...

Delicious colors, I like that aspect the first dream.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh how I love that fan- makes me smile.

Kim Stevens said...

I missed last week and forgot to check the theme! Good for me I happened to have taken one of the theme this week - lucky me!

Love the vibrant colors in your first one!

Amanda said...

Beautiful images! I love the tractor pics.

Unknown said...

Love the tractor photos this week. Tractors and hay bales are just the best.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks so much for including my photo!!

Stasha said...

These are great, love the tractor shot!

Twitter Bird Gadget