Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pencil Color Bundling



I found this cute idea at Teach Preschool and knew we would give it a try one day.Well the day came. The boys wanted to draw after we were done with our regular curriculum for the day. The pencil colors were already out and they love those, so I told them I had a great idea!(hehe) So I bundled them with a rubber band and showed them how it worked. They love love any type of coloring, painting, or drawing with mixed colors, so I knew they would love this! I gave them blank sheets of paper and some extra sheets we had from that day and let them go! 



 This little guy told me "Yep, Ms.Lori, this was a great idea!"

I think we will give the crayons a try next time, it's looks like a lot of fun too!
:)

2 comments:

Deborah Stewart said...

This is wonderful! I saw this since you joined the TP community! I love it!

Lori said...

Really wow!I'm going check it out!
Oh they loved it so much! They even learned how to bundle the pencils their selves,I was so proud of them! We will try crayons next.
Thanks for that wonderful idea!

Twitter Bird Gadget