Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award
I would like to thank Living at the Whitehead's Zoo for the Stylish blogger Award! I was super excited to receive this award. And I'm happy she's enjoying it!

Stop by and visit her blog her blog http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com she has lots of great things on there that you would truly enjoy!


In order to completely accept this Award it is asked of it's recipients to do a few things.

  1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
  2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
  3. Award blogs you feel deserve the award
  4. Contact these bloggers and let then know about the award

1. I'm a stay at home mom these days. I have four children and a grandson who is three years old.
2. I'm been a child care provider for over three years now, and truly enjoy my job. I have five boys in my care as of right now.
3. My hobbies are crafting, scrap booking, card making, and gardening.
4. We have two dogs named Charley and Mr. Brown. My daughter has a beta fish named Goren.
5. I would love to visit Venice someday. I just want to ride in a gondola with my love and have someone sing Amore' to us! Haha!
6. I love going to antique stores.
7. I collect Fleur de lis and frogs.

Blogs I would like to give this award to:

Preschool Playbook - She has been teaching preschoolers for 20 years and has lots and lots of crafts to share on her blog. I love the blog and used several crafts from there.

Pocketful of Posies - Jackie was a teacher who started a preschool in her home. I absolutely love using her blog for resources. She has so many great ideas on there.




No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget