Friday, February 24, 2012

Foto Friday | Emotion + 1 More


#34
It's Friday again & time to share our photos on Foto Friday!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week.
We've had a little scary past couple of weeks, resulting in my seventeen year will be having out patient surgery this Monday coming. Things are looking good, so I'm still praying that things will continue to that way.

Last week's theme was edit, and there were really some nice photo edits!
Here is the featured photo for this week:


This sepia edited image is from LadyD Books. Such a beautiful photo and I love the silhouette of the mountains! Click her link to view her original.
Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Grab your button!


This week's theme is Emotion:

Can you tell his emotion? Haha!
We were playing games today and yes he was very excited about that!
The first image was edited in PSE using Kim Klassen texture "Shine" pinlight @ 32% opacity.
The second image I can see I was more focused on that table in the background, I'm not excited about that!
I gave the image a 1960's edit to go with with Polaroid framing in Picasa. The edit made a little difference.

Happily Mother After


Now it's time for you to share your "Emotion" photos, I can't wait to see!
Grab my button or link back to me please.
Visit other blogs with words of encouragement.
If you are new here you can read the Foto Friday faq's here.

Please remember, if your photo does not match the theme, share it anyway, I would love to see it!

*And if you have an idea for a theme, please email me.*

Next Week's Theme "In a Basket"
Theme suggestion by:
Amber at Living at the Whitehead's Zoo
Thanks Amber!

Poetic Winter Photography Challenge
prompt this week "Calm"
Poetic Winter Photography Challenge






9 comments:

Nancy said...

The kids are so cute -- looks like they have so much fun with you! :)

Love your "calm" shot -- very nice, Lori!

tiarastantrums said...

hope you are feeling better! Your little man looks so happy

L. said...

I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts; and I love your vintage-style edit on the second photo--it really gives it a whole new feel!

LadyD Piano said...

Oh my goodnes! Talk about emotion, thank you so much! I can't get over how 'color' brings emotion to life. You've captured it well!

Alita said...

The last picture is just so very calm. Beautiful.

Alita

Kim said...

I will be praying for you guys. I love the snowy bench.

Unknown said...

I love the happiness that shines through in your photos. and Lady d's photo was just awesome.

Leovi said...

I love that happy face. Handsome.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job capturing the excitement! He's such a cutie.

Twitter Bird Gadget