Friday, August 26, 2011

Foto Friday | Black and White

Welcome back to Foto Friday! I think this week flew by pretty fast or maybe I was just really busy. All the same I'm happy it's Friday. How about you? 
I love the Together photos from last week. There were some really beautiful photos linked up!
And I want to thank everyone for linking up and welcome the new comers. 

There were a couple of photos that really stood out to me that I thought were fantastic.

They All Call Me Mom linked up a beautiful photo of her children "Together" at the pool. Now if this isn't together, I don't know what is. I just love this.

A Rural Journal linked this fabulous photo of two mail boxes together! I absolutely love this and love the processing. Her work is great, make sure to visit her blog and give her some love. 

This week's theme is Black and White and can you believe I was actually stumped on my on theme! Ha!
I took a bunch of photos again this week and had a very hard time making a decision. I can't figure why I do that. I just can't settle on a photo, I keep going through them, until I find that one. 
I knew I wanted a photo of my daughter wearing her Chucks. But SOOC just didn't look right to me. So I ran it through Picnik and this is what I came up with. I know this is a simple technique, but I like it! 

Now It's your turn to link up your Black and White photos, I can't wait to see what everyone has!
Remember if it's not the theme, link it up anyway, I still want to see it. And if you are new to Foto Friday you can read the Foto Friday FAQ's here
Grab the button, and visit others and come back and let me know who your favorites are!




Photobucket


Next week's theme is "Around the Yard/or Garden"






6 comments:

Leovi said...

I love this delightful composition.

Kim said...

I love your daughter's shoes. This shot turned out awesome!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Those shoes are great though. I've been wanting some but I'm not sure I'd really wear them.

Elsie said...

Like your take on the feet and shoes.

Amanda said...

Very fun shot of those shoes! Makes me want a pair. :)

Kim Stevens said...

I love the shot of those shoes, it's great!! I just happened across your foto friday, and how fun because I do a post every friday (foto friday too) and I happened to do a black and white theme this week!!

Twitter Bird Gadget