Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Daisies

This is our first Spring craft of the season.

Also a great way to reuse plastic soda bottles & food trays.

Supplies We Used
construction paper 
white tempera paint 
paint trays
soda bottles
green and orange crayons

They started off by coloring grass at the bottom of the page.
Then dipped the bottom of the bottle in paint stamped away.
After stamping..
Then they added the stems and colored in the middle of their daisies

VoilĂ , Beautiful!

I'm linking this to...



5 comments:

Tami B. said...

This is a super cute idea and a good one to use for a children's church craft. Thanks.

Lori said...

Oh your welcome! Let me know how it works out.

Lori

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Ooo I have some bottles that size in my fridge! Great idea!!

Anonymous said...

I love the spring craft! Brightens my day when we had snow today (not typical for where I live). Stopping by from Preschool Corner. :)

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by! Going to visit your blogs now! :)

Twitter Bird Gadget