I want to thank everyone for joining in. There are so many great ideas that are submitted each week!
The idea of the Holiday Kid Craft Link Up is to link up any Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter, New Years, any holiday or seasonal craft from now until the end of December.
- The craft must be kid friendly
- Do not link up your giveaways
- Submit the url of your post, not the blog's main page
- Include my button if you wish or link to me please
- Visit other blogs, this way we can all learn a new craft for our kids
- Your kids craft can be a new craft or one from your archives
- Please link to where you found the craft from if it's not your original
Here is what we did this week!
Foot Print Ghost
Items we used:
- black construction paper
- white tempera paint
- white crayon
- yellow construction paper
- black marker
- sponge paint brush
- paint tray
- one inch hole punch
Here I painted their feet and had them stamp it on the construction paper three times. Then I wrote their name and the year.
I helped the tots add the ghostly facial features with the black marker and the fog with the white crayon.
We read the book "Ten Timid Ghosts" to go along with the craft.
by: Jennifer O'Connell
It's Halloween and ten timid ghosts live in a haunted house. When a homeless which decides to move in and scare each ghosts out one by one, the ghosts get angry and decide they should scare her out of their house. This is a counting, rhyming, and repetition book and it's pretty funny!
Now it's your turn to share your crafts you and your child(ren) have been working on!
Thanks for stopping by,
Link & Learn @ No Time For Flash Cards