The idea of the Holiday Kid Craft Link Up is to link up any Fall, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter, New Years, any holiday or seasonal craft from now until the end of December.
- The craft must be kid friendly
- Do not link up your giveaways
- Submit the url of your post, not the blog's main page
- Include my button if you wish or link to me please
- Visit other blogs, this way we can all learn a new craft for our kids
- Your kids craft can be a new craft or one from your archives
- Please link to where you found the craft from if it's not your original
Here is our Fall craft!
We began by reading a favorite 'Leaf Man' by: Lois Ehlert
Yes, Fall has come and the wind is blowing and leaf man is drifting east over the marsh, ducks, and geese? Or is he traveling west?
Oh this is such a great book by such a wonderful author!
And these children so love this book.
After reading the book we went leaf and acorn collecting! That seems to be the best
thing to do here!
Then we brought them all back inside to sort through,separate the acorns, the good and bad leaves.
And then we began the craft to make Leaf Man
We used tacky glue to put the pieces together on card stock and acorns to make the facial features. If we ever do this craft again I think it may be best to press the leaves first. Our leaves didn't seem to hold as well as I thought they would. But they still came out cute.
This craft was found via Google searching for this book.
Now it's your turn to link your creative crafts you and your children have been working on: