Friday, November 4, 2011

Foto Friday | Straw

Happy Friday & Welcome Back to
Foto Friday!

How was everyone's Halloween? Did you dress up or give out candy, or maybe both?
This year we were not quite available for Halloween. That day we went on a Charted inshore fishing trip. I wanted to show everyone our catch of the day. 
This photo was taking with my Nikon point & shoot by the guide. I was too scared to bring my DSLR along. Now I know it would have been fine, photographers hire him all the time. Did I ever miss out on some beautiful 'close-up' nature shots.  Well...until the trip was over. That's another post too.

I know, I know, I look like a total goober! But I didn't care, we had a blast! Especially when I caught the FIRST & BIGGEST fish of the day! Hehe! And I hate fishing but this is fun.
Here we all are after our day.


Last week's theme was "Fall + Kids". Here are a couple of cute one's that really fits the prompt well.

Amanda from Growth Chart Moments shared her son's Halloween photo when he was a little baby. This is just so adorable I can't stand it!

Nancy from A Rural Journal shared Halloween greetings with us. Now isn't this just the sweetest?
I totally fell in love with this photo. They are precious. and good puppies for allowing this. My dog hates clothes and his Halloween vampire suit.  

Now on to this weeks theme "Straw"

Now it's your turn to share your photo(s) of "Straw"
Grab my button or link back to me please.
Visit other blogs with words of encouragement.
If you are new here you can read the Foto Friday FAQ's here.





Photobucket


Next week's theme "Morning Sky"



5 comments:

Kim Stevens said...

I haven't been fishing in forever - nice catch!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the feature. I love that he's waving to his daddy in this. It makes me turn to goo. : )

I love your scarecrow picture. How cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! The fishing brought back sweet childhood memories.
Cool scarecrow!
Blessings!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great fishing trip. Congrats on getting the biggest catch! That = FUN for sure! I didnt make the link up this week but will be back next. (sick baby)

NotaSupermom said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun day fishing!

Twitter Bird Gadget