Friday, March 25, 2011

Cupcake Holder Flower

Seems I've been wanting to make a lot of flower crafts with the boys. I hope they don't mind,
 I love Spring! 

For this craft I was inspired by Katie's Nesting Spot via Teach Preschool

Supplies We Used
cupcake holders
craft sticks
green marker
green construction paper
leaf template
tacky glue
hot glue
orange cardstock
1 inch hole punch

They began with their marker, making the craft stick into a green stem

Then glued two cupcake holders together
I punched a one inch circle with the orange cardstock for the middle & they glued that in. 
I hot glued the buttons in for them.
Glued the craft stick on the back & 
their leaves and they were done! 


Chic Homeschool Mama said...

What a fun little activity- will have to give it a go with my kids

Lori said...

Mine love the idea of buttons! Buttons on anything! :)

Twitter Bird Gadget