Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ten Timid Ghosts and A Witch Craft


Today we read the book
"Ten Timid Ghosts"
by: Jennifer O'Connell

The story is about ten timid ghosts who have a problem with a witch. With lots of counting and rhyming and fun illustrations, the children loved how the ghosts figured out how to get rid of the witch! 

After reading the book we made a fun Witch Craft!

 Items Used:
Black construction paper for hat and nose
White cardstock for face
Googly eyes
Black marker for mouth
Yarn for hair
Glue
Staple Machine
 Craft found here

Later we work on Halloween worksheets.
found here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Lori

1 comment:

Maro Oikonomou said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I loved your craft and I featured you on my blog post! You can see it here:
http://maros-kindergarten.blogspot.gr/2013/03/blog-post_11.html#

I would love yoyr feedback! Have a nice week!

Twitter Bird Gadget