Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. Sunset
2. Black and White
3. A Day in my life
4. Four
5. Colorful

1. Sunset
I had to pull from the archives for this one. Taken about a month ago. Better than what view's we have been having lately.



2. Black and White
I woke up one morning this week to a beautiful crescent moon.

3. A Day In My Life
This is a typical day in my life, filled with little children.

4. Four
My interpretation of four, the baby playing in the leaves.

5. Colorful
I used an older photo of Todd and I and ran it through quadrant colors in PSE. 

And that's it for now, hope you enjoyed.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Lori

16 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love them all- especially your cleverness in that last one. Bravo!!!

Anesha said...

Great photos, but love your take on the colourful theme!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Awesome moon shot. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/scavenger-hunt-sunday_22.html

Andrea Dawn said...

What a darling wee one in your day in the life. Love the set of four!

Tamar SB said...

I just love your black and white! And your day in the life is just so sweet!

Emily said...

What a perfect shot of the moon and a day in your life doesn't look too bad. Thanks for stopping by.

Angie said...

You black & white rocks! Great interpretation there. :)

Also, your sunset is amazingly. And your day in life, precious. :)

Melanie said...

Wonderful set Lori! WOW. That moon shot is perfect, & I heart your little person playing in the leafs collage! Happy Sunday mama

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful work - I love your day in the life shot.

Steph said...

love the boots!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Thanks for showing those cute little boots again! Great shots and editing, Lori!

Lori said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Buckeroomama said...

Gorgeous set of four photos! :)

Tami B. said...

I love Day in the Life and Four, especially the last shot of the little boots that you also have in your header.

Serline said...

Wonderful combination for Four. Have a great week!

Sara said...

Great set, i particularly like your B&W and "A day", so adorable!

Twitter Bird Gadget