Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. Sunset
2. Black and White
3. A Day in my life
4. Four
5. Colorful

1. Sunset
I had to pull from the archives for this one. Taken about a month ago. Better than what view's we have been having lately.



2. Black and White
I woke up one morning this week to a beautiful crescent moon.

3. A Day In My Life
This is a typical day in my life, filled with little children.

4. Four
My interpretation of four, the baby playing in the leaves.

5. Colorful
I used an older photo of Todd and I and ran it through quadrant colors in PSE. 

And that's it for now, hope you enjoyed.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Lori

16 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love them all- especially your cleverness in that last one. Bravo!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Great photos, but love your take on the colourful theme!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Awesome moon shot. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/scavenger-hunt-sunday_22.html

Andrea Dawn said...

What a darling wee one in your day in the life. Love the set of four!

Tamar SB said...

I just love your black and white! And your day in the life is just so sweet!

Emily said...

What a perfect shot of the moon and a day in your life doesn't look too bad. Thanks for stopping by.

Angie said...

You black & white rocks! Great interpretation there. :)

Also, your sunset is amazingly. And your day in life, precious. :)

Melanie said...

Wonderful set Lori! WOW. That moon shot is perfect, & I heart your little person playing in the leafs collage! Happy Sunday mama

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful work - I love your day in the life shot.

Steph said...

love the boots!

Nancy said...

Thanks for showing those cute little boots again! Great shots and editing, Lori!

Lori said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Buckeroomama said...

Gorgeous set of four photos! :)

Tami B. said...

I love Day in the Life and Four, especially the last shot of the little boots that you also have in your header.

Serline said...

Wonderful combination for Four. Have a great week!

Sara said...

Great set, i particularly like your B&W and "A day", so adorable!

Twitter Bird Gadget