Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's prompts are:
1.  Stacked Up
2, Winter Wonderland
3. Sweet
4. Hole
5. Frozen

Here are my interpretations for this week, I hope you enjoy them!

1. Stacked Up












They love their new waffle blocks

2. Winter Wonderland





















I had to pull this from the archives three years ago. Living in the South we do not get snow often at all. However in 2009 you would say we had an awesome Winter Wonderland at least a day! So beautiful. So this is my daughter in our front yard enjoying  the snow.

3. Sweet


First King Cake of the season

4. Hole










5. Frozen



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment!  
Lori

Make sure to stop by and join us Friday or today for 


Photobucket

14 comments:

Desirae R said...

Nice set! I really like your winter wonderland shot.

brenna said...

Those BIG waffle blocks are cool. I've seen the small waffle blocks, about lego size but never seen the BIG life-size ones. Very cool. I'll have to google where those are available. I'm seeing neat ways to build clubhouses with those.

Love the King Cakes. It's about time to order our annual cake.

Patrice said...

Great shots...I miss having king cake readily available!

Tamar SB said...

I liked those blocks so much as a kid! And that frozen drink is making me so cold since it's -14 here right now!

Anonymous said...

Nice set of shots! King cake looks so yummy! Your daughter is gorgeous. Have a wonderful week!

Deanna said...

hee hee love your hole shot, never even thought of that and I have plenty of those in the yard. Your kiddos look like they are really enjoying the stacks!! Have a great week ahead!!

Unknown said...

Great shots - the King Cake looks especially yummy. Don't see those here in Michigan!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today too!

Ashley Sisk said...

what a beautiful set - I especially love your first shot.

Anonymous said...

Great shots and interpretations of the prompts.

Unknown said...

Great set! Love winter wonderland ... and sweet looks yummy!

Valeria said...

Great prompt on Hole

Kim Stevens said...

Great job Lori, love stacked, how fun!! And yes, I'm in the same boat with winter weather here on the gulf coast!

Haven't forgotten you on Friday's, I have actually missed my own Foto Friday for two weeks!

BF said...

I'm curious about his cake... there is a baby in it. But the chocolate part looks delicious! I often (very often) wish I was in the land of no snow, even though we haven't gotten much of it this year... I remind myself each year by the temps that I need to get out of here!

L. said...

I love your stacked photo--those blocks look like a lot of fun!

Twitter Bird Gadget